Monday, February 13, 2006

Coming Home

I am so confused right now. I have been in three time zones since Friday. Friday I was Central and Pacific, Saturday and Sunday I was Mountain and Pacific, and today I have only been in one, but I am so mixed up who cares. Tomorrow I move from Pacific back to Central, but the best news of all is that I get to see my sweetheart for Valentine's Day. I have missed him on this trip. Anyway, enough gushing. Those of you who are bitchbarn members, I am soon to post a story on the bulletin boards that will make you laugh.

I have decided that I am the star of a show just for God called "Candid Heather" which is llike candid camera but just me having crazy things happen and God laughing hysterically. Go read the post on the bitchbarn, then you will understand.

No comments: