Saturday, February 25, 2006

Come on Woody Allen

Please oh please let this be one of your good movies! I am about to watch 'Melinda and Melinda' so here is hoping it is good. Remember that Woody Allen made good movies for a while? Little worried that it is Will Ferrell because I hardly ever like whole movies of him, but there are lots of other good people in it. We'll see.

I miss Patrick. He called me last night to say good night. Allen Bush's friends stole his phone and called me last night too and left a very bizarre and obscene message, but they were drunk and just trying to get Alan in trouble, so I think that is pretty funny.

2 comments:

chrissy. said...

it was pretty okay. it wasn't, you know, annie hall, but it wasn't small time crooks either. it was, on woody allen scale, about a seven.

Heather K said...

Yeah, not up there with my faves but not painful either.