Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ick

So, I somehow have to find a great looking but not too dressy outfit for Sam's company's 10 year anniversary party which is also outdoors, oh and the outfit must be black and white ONLY because there is a dress theme. Yeah, found out about the theme today. So, tried on like every dress in Macy's that was that and less than $100. No dress yet. I will be visiting my friend Katie's closet soon though. That should help. I hope.

Also watching Olympics on TV Netflix on demand on the computer. It is the perfect balance of goodness (and you can pause the on demand if the Olympics gets too good).

Ok, that's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE having to be really specific when I shop. Hate. It. On the other hand, there's this awesome little store in the Tacoma Mall where I found a $15 black satin party dress. So there you are.

Heather K said...

I saw that in your blog and wondered if there is an outlet here. Because clearly I need it.

Anonymous said...

They appear to be a NW Washington chain, so I'm guessing no.

However, a quick browse through the Citysearch listings brought up this possibility (included here because their clearance racks are specifically listed).

Exhibit
2961 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago

Also? you should GO TO THIS: http://www.betaboutique.com/sales.html Because you might find something really awesome.