Monday, August 25, 2008

Today is not a good day

Although not a particularly bad one either.  I just ick it.  Very frustrated by many small things, would rather be under some covers with a good book or a movie and a kitty cat.
 
Ugh, and now I guess I missed the memo where we are to bring our costumes to rehearsal tonight, so I don't have them all.  I have all of the new ones, but not all of them.  I am missing my costume for the bartender I play in every episode.  It was provided to me, and I always wear it exactly the same.  So I figured if I don't cram that into my already overstuffed bag and drag it way far up north for the designer to see before I drag it back down, no worries right? She gave it to me, she knows what it is.  Except that instead I got a lecture on not having my shit together which was really the lecture she wanted to give other cast members who never bring costumes to see her.  And I wanted to say, listen, I live way the fuck away, I drag it all on my back, if I brought it you wouldn't have even glanced at it and muttered yeah, so I apologize in advance for not bringing it in and you lecture me!!!!  You live like a 5 min bus ride away.  I live a 45 minute bus ride (after a 15 minute walk) or a 35 minute train ride and a 10 minute walk away.  i am sorry if it actually is kind of hard for me to do this all.  Not to mention that I impromptu impermanently moved into my boyfriends house and left half of my costume over there, so I would have to get to his house and my house in less than 2 hours today.  Great.  Oh, or I could take time off work in order to get you something you have already seen?  Sure.  You know I will break my back for this, or you could be like, yeah I have seen that I approve your request to not bring that one item in this one time.  Or you could just say no sans lecture.  And now, NOW! I am lecturing all of my loyal readers.  Sorry, but this is really making me crazy today.   I need to get some food right now.  Maybe I should hit the art institute to look at some calming art?  This migh tbe important.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Eat a cookie. You need a cookie.

Anonymous said...

Lunch and art. Always a good combination.