Saturday, November 07, 2009

I hit 5k total this morning.

I will shoot for another 3k tonight. If I get into a good groove it shouldn't be that hard. It actually hasn't been that hard to write when I sit down to it so far. I usually get what I need to get as a daily writing total, but the problem is that I started a few days behind, so at this point I am still playing catch-up pretty hard.

I also need to get some thread for my sewing for the quilt, and I need to put my quilt pieces together. That is my homework for this week. Laying out the pieces to be ready to quilt them together in class next weekend. I actually think that I might buy some more fat quarters and make another one soon.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Awesome! You're already 10% of the way there! Go Heather, Go Heather, Go Heather!

Jim said...

I'm impressed. Keep it up so I can focus on passing you with my soon to be awesome word count.

word verification: "foundoni" the name given to magicians whose focus is on revealing invisible objects rather than making objects disappear

Heather K said...

I hit 7k before I went to bed. Only about 6k behind what iI ned before the end of the weekend.