Friday, November 20, 2009

So, the week is almost over

Thank God. This week has not been playing well with others, well at least me. I think that the really terrible week that Chrissy had a week or so ago moved North like a weather front and fucked with me.

However, today is a shortish day at work (because I leave for a haircut which will be very nice indeed if expensive). Quilting went well. I want to start another one even though I won't even learn how to finish this one. Maybe in December I will buy the stuff to make another when I go in for the final class.

I haven't worked on the novel, but I do plan to tonight. Although if I get most of a quilt and a good start on a novel done in November that is no small thing, and I will work on finishing both of them before 2009 is out.

This weekend we will be having crazy old lady neighbor over for dinner and Sara Jo and I might go see the Plain White T's play before the parade tomorrow and I might go see some of the parade (Mickey leads a parade that turns on all the lights on Michigan Avenue and then there are fireworks). And writing and movies and TV and maybe getting a new Tivo, it is in the mail.

No comments: