Monday, September 04, 2006

I should just give up

on throwing parties because seriously I cannot get people to show up for anything. Last night there was free food and beer and there were less guests at our party then live at our house. I had a friend come and my other two roomates had a friend come, and that was it. I have nicknamed it "The Little Party That Couldn't." It was pretty freaking sad.

Almost as sad as the fact that I have watched four episodes in a row of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It was a marathon what can I say? Also there was crying. I couldn't help it; they were some sad farmer family that lost there dad but got farm equipment, a new barn, and hay. It made me cry.

Umm, so tomorrow I may be a bum, I may cook dinner, and I may go to a free movie showing. We shall see.

Oooh, also I watched Serenity this weekend, and it was WAY, WAY better then the show was. I really liked it. I just wanted all of you firefly nerds to know that. I am sorry Jim, but the movie was way good.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Again: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Amy and I watched a lot of MASH today. I should've been productive and drawn something, but I'm too tired.

Margaret said...

If you liked the movie that much, I bet you'd enjoy the series more a second time through.

What did you like specifically about the movie?

Heather K said...

Specifically, I liked that River was way less annoying crazy. Also I enjoyed that she was more the secret kick ass assassin, or that the secret was out. In the show it got old that none of them seemed to be able to put two and two together on the assassin business, and she was way too floaty roaming around for no reason--hated thet, kind of hated her.

Also way more action in movie. I like me some action, and gratuitous boy shirtlessness--there was some of that, could have been more, from more of the boys.

I just liked that it was more driving action while still bringing the funny. In the show, I liked the episodes the most that were the most heavily active.