Monday, September 18, 2006

My legs were so tired they stopped

Really all of me. I was tired. Super long (though not bad, just busy/hard) day at work Sunday, and then this morning was truck day. I spent the last hour at work with tired, itchy eyes, and I needed a nap when I got home. I didn't take one for like an hour and a half. First there was eating, and second there was watching an hour long thing on the History channel on "Spontaneous Human Combustion." I am not joking. It had some pretty grusome pictures and was kind of totally fascinating at first and then just padded out at the end.

Tomorrow I will be sleeping because it is my day off. Also I was sleeping a little while ago, and I will be sleeping very soon because it is night. Sleeping is very important to me.

All of this will hve to wait until after football though. That is right, I am watching football. Well, half watching and half ignoring football. My roommates are watching. They are Steelers fans. They have terrible towels out on the couch, and we are one of those houses that have a sports flag or poster in the window (although thank god just the poster). Football, I know. And not even the good kind with cute boys you can see.

No comments: