Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Not winning

The lottery. I am not winning it. Not a dime, not a buck nothing. Not that I spend that much on it, maybe $10-15 in the last 6 months. Probably not even that, but I never win. I could use some extra cash some way. I could. Even if it was just like $20 or something. Plus the $ I spend on lotto would be spent buying candy or junk food, and lotto is at least not going straight to my tummy and my upper ass fat. Lotto is going straight to crushed dreams.

See Margaret's blog progression for the logic behind this posting.

2 comments:

Jim said...

To make some extra cash, I am reselling action figures on ebay. Maybe you could try something like that?

Heather K said...

I have nothing good to sell on ebay. I just have stuff or sentimental only to me stuff. Nothing valuable or interesting stuff. I guess I might have a few boks that I wouldn't miss. However, I don't have enough books to magically make my student loans disappear.