Thursday, September 28, 2006

There was screaming

I was going to use my day off to write something interesting about my parents a la my one day collect them in a memoir thing, but instead I did some house cleaning and watched a whole lotta netflix. Then thre was screaming for the end of "Grey's Anatomy" which was way, way, way too good last night.

Really, I actually am not even talking about the whole episode being good. Naked McSteamy was good! Really every episode of every tv show should feature a naked McSteamy. When he walked out with the towel, my roommate and I screamed and she stood up and I went from lying on the couch to kneeling up on the couch. It was intense tv for not a series finale or a series premiere or even sweeps week. Screaming, for real. I am sure the boys upstairs wondered what the hell was going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost peed when he came walking out! And, I must say, he is DAMN FINE in person. Got to see him (and McDreamy and others) on set last Tuesday. It was AWESOME!! I will be on the 6th episode of the season. And I even get good air time, because I am a scrub nurse standing at the operating table with George and Addison when Alex pushes me out of the way to get to the table. I also get to walk by Patrick Dempsey in another scene. Very exciting stuff. For reals. My favorite show, and I get to be on it. Doesn't get much better than that.