Saturday, September 16, 2006

West Wing Overload

I watched the first four episodes of season 5 today--in a row. In case you are forgetting those are some of the "Oh shit Aaron is gone and he left us with a fucking republican president" episodes. Also known as the real bad ones. They pull it out a little bit near the end of season 5 with Donna gets a sexy photojournalist boyfriend in the middle east and then gets blown up with Fitzwallace double header, and a shout out to Sarte and a really cool documentary episode following CJ--very meta. But basically this season is real crappy at the beginning, but I must suffer through so that I can say that I have seen them all, and I did not watch most of season 5 out of protest.

Also, I think I may need, need, need a new ipod nanon in shiny colors. I might need it. Plus we have an apple store so I can go instant grat it downtown. We shall see because I can't really, really afford it, and I could probably go visit my friend Jessica in Orlando (which comes with several days of free Disneyworld), so don't expect to read that I got an ipod nano tomorrow or this week or anything.

No comments: