Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sorry for falling off the face of the planet

I just got busy seeing plays and people (and not just Sam) and then they cracked way down on internet usage at work, but now that I have internet at home I will try to keep better up. Or blog from Sam's itouch some more.

Momentously I discovered how to make my cell phone t9 capable this week as well as went out drinking a couple of times, had my favorite dinner at my fave restaurant twice in one week, kind of got hit by a car (I am fine now), and still have a plugged up ear. My week in a very poorly structured run-on sentence.

3 comments:

-al said...

so you got hit by a car, and that's not what you lead with?
somebody trusts her audience to read to the last paragraph...

glad you didn't get really banged up.

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE NOT SEEING JUST SAM?!!??

YOU GOT HIT BY A CAR?!?!!

These are huge deals. More than casual references, please. Like I'm not going to notice you just tossed those things out like they're not important.

(By the way, I know what you actually meant in that first sentence. I chose to interpret it the other way instead.)

macaela said...

You got hit by a car?!!! Did it hurt you or the car more? Tee hee!