Friday, January 25, 2008

What is the deal?

Kids (or once upon a time kids) who are or were friends with my younger siblings have found me on my space, and they want to be my friend. I don't get this. We live far apart. I know next to nothing about them except that I thought they were cute and funny when they were six, but now they can legally drink and I don't care. AT ALL. So, I feel bad actually declining them, so I let the molder in unaccepted land hoping they will just go away.

But I still don't get why they want to be my friend? Some of them I have not seen or talked to in something approaching a decade. Weird.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Because some people on Myspace just want to have as many friends as possible. I've gotten requests from people I went to high school with who I can't even remember.