Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Sick

I am feeling better, I just need to dry up the crap in my sinuses and make my throat stop coughing. However, I did not go to work today because I still feel crappy and it is soooooo cold and windy here. It is 2 degrees (not a typo, single digits here) with a real feel of -17. My throat would never forgive me if I ventured out in that, I would not stop coughing, it would make it hard to breathe. I cannot leave the house in that not if I want to get better. It should be warmer tomorrow, thank God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness. we really need to catch up soon. i miss my heather! plus. i really must meet this sammmmmm. :) other than being sick i hope things are going well!

Anonymous said...

You know, it could be 10F and still be warmer than it was when you posted. But it would still be really, really cold.