Saturday, February 23, 2008

Curled up in the recliner at Sam's house

My laptop all fired up blogging (and reading others blogs) with nothing at all to do today. Apparently I could've gotten tickets to the Oscar thing, but I didn't find that out until late, late last night, and well two things. One, I am going to a birthday party with Sam tonight and two, I would've needed to be more emotionally prepared for that after my two 60 hour weeks.

Instead, I may go rent movies for me and Sam. He is cooking stew right now because he likes to cook and does that on the weekends. He also has an actual record on the turntable, playing some lovely jazz piano. Last weekend he was actually playing the jazz piano when I was in the shower and I had a very difficult time deciding if it was a CD or him because (contrary to his self deprecation) he is very good.

It is beautiful and sunny out today, so I feel I ought to get out in it. I was going to blog more, but it might be time for errands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm...you totally should have come with us...It was a lot of fun! The movies were all kick ass, AND, did I mention that Jon and Chris and I are pretty cool? **Sara Jo**