Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscars, etc.

I watched them last night on TIVO delay. They were kind of unremarkable--there were many, many lovely dresses, but not too much else remarkable. Yea for the Once kids! That was the happiest moment, and Tilda Swinton is much funnier than I would expect, but am I the only one who thinks she looked like she was wearing a graduation gown and it got blown off in the parking lot?

I had entirely forgotten that I live blogged those last year. That was very fun. Thank you Miss Amy for reminding me!

I bought a cashmere sweater and some make-up today. The cashmere sweater cost less than the two eyeshadows--mostly because it was obscenely on sale. It is a cardigan and it is royal purple, and I LOVE IT! Also the eyeshadows were kind of upscale cosmetics. They are however crease less, cream to powder, and AMAZING!

Sam is putting all of his electronic TV toys into the new cabinet he purchased to house new flat screen TV. He's adorable, also he is freaking funny. I think he is much funnier than he gets credit for.

No comments: