Thursday, February 21, 2008

I had clever things to say

In fact it always seems that way to me. As I sit on the bus, I ponder all sorts of interesting thoughts and ideas. This happens at work too, and then I get on the computer and it has all eluded me. Nothing is left in my sad little brain. Well nothing interesting anyway.

Tonight all that is left is a debate on whether or not it will be warm enough tomorrow to wear the sweater dress I bought last weekend with leggings and a shirt underneath? The leggings may not be warm enough--unless I wear them with boots and then I can wear the long socks I bought the week before that or I can wear jeans too and just take the jeans off at pier one when it is time to work there tomorrow night. If Chris ends up having a birthday party or I end up going someplace cool with Sam, I will be very fashionably dressed, so that would be good. Although I will for sure have to get up early enough to wash my hair tomorrow, and that is going to be rough.

Can I say I hate winter? I am done with it. If this were a regular February, it would have some sort of warming trend which may well mean just being warmer than the freaking teens!! And then I could wear the sweater dress. Grrrrr. . . . Also my cat keeps biting me really hard and then flopping away from me all indignant when I react negatively to the fact that he is fucking biting me really hard, hard enough to make me holler, as if how dare I disturb his gnawing of my flesh by making noise. Steve Alphabet McQueen Kinion, you may just be getting a little to big for your britches.

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Update: I know you all were waiting breathlessly for this, but it was not in fact warm enough to wear leggings. It might be tonight, if I go out with Sam.