Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Email blogged

Posting via an email.  Mostly because it looks less shady at work.  Smart enough not to use work email though.
 
I brought back virtual I <3 NY t-shirts for all of you.  They are virtually one size fits all, just fyi.  I ate delicious delicious delicious food at Craft Steak and Mesa Grill (Top Chef's top judge and iron chef's Bobby Flay's respective restaurants).  We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge.  We brunched outdoors in Brooklyn.  We got lost because I am a dork and confused 10st with 10 ave (but in my defense it would've been an awesome find on 10th st had I been correct).  I accidentally found the jazz club without trying.  There were multiple bouts of drunkenness during one I made Sam fess up some info he had previously been very closed mouthed about.  Don't worry Sam I share none of it here.  It was an excellent, excellent trip, and I saw no less than 6 people (other than myself) of Tri-Cities origin.  It was like I was on a freaking mission to find them.  They were Santino, Dave Howard, Cam Milton, his girlfriend Diana, Dave Herigstad, and Lauren.  Holy crap that is excessive.
 
I was at one point documenting all the times on the trip Sam was working on his laptop, but then that game stopped amusing me.  Also I am terrible about taking pictures on trips because I just don't think about it.  I am too busy experiencing to remember to photograph.
 
It was wonderful, idyllic, fantastic--even when we spent way to long at Newark Airport on the way home (woo hoo delays, I mean no).
 
(PS from the old comments, yes he is a great boy, and yes he keeps doing terribly wonderfully nice things but I am not going to discourage him from that Alan, sheesh!)

5 comments:

Jim said...

Glad you had a good time on your trip. I was just wondering ... what comes after "best boy"? Does he graduate to adulthood or just reach a new level on the greatness scale? I'm voting for "Mr. Fantastic."

Anonymous said...

Jim - I believe the next step after "Best Boy" is "Key Grip," but I could be wrong about that.

Heather - Could I get my virtual T-shirt in another color, please? This one washes me out.

Heather K said...

Wow, it will be hard to choose between key grip and Mr. Fantastic.

Sally, no worries your shirt is now purple.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you so much. Does it make me look fat?

Heather K said...

Oh no, all virtual tees are very slimming!