Thursday, April 03, 2008

I went home and bathed my pussy

That was not a euphemism. I gave Steve Alphabet McQueen a bath tonight. He was not impressed. He may in fact hate my guts forever, but he freaking stank. It had to happen. He might get another before my mom gets here to make sure he doesn't stink. I managed to escape scratch free too! I wore long rubber gloves and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. It was actually quite a work out. So, I am kind of ok that I never got to do the NYC Ballet workout today. Maybe tomorrow morning, when I wake up early. As if that ever happens!

3 comments:

Heather K said...

Steve seems to have entirely forgotten that I just bathed him and am his sworn mortal enemy (and he isn't even dry yet!), but he is slowly stalking my glass of caffeine free diet coke because it needs a good trouncing.

Jim said...

If you ignore the part where you explain that you mean your cat, this is downright hilarious.

Heather K said...

I want not to agree with Jim, but he is spot on correct in this instance. This is freaking hilarious if you do not know that SAMQ is my kitteh.