Sunday, April 06, 2008

WOW

My 500th post was the post before this one!

So . . . unrelated. My mother will be here in about 18 hours. There is a visible fur coat of grime on the blades of the ceiling fan in my living room, my sink is full of dishes, there is still stuff kind of all over my room, and my cat who smelled nicely yesterday now smells smelly. Oh well. Mom is in town for a few days, so I will be offline most likely--being with her and not ever at home or at work. She is bringing two friends, and they will be seeing this:




I hope they like it, and all of you can feel free to come as well!

3 comments:

Jim said...

That's an awesome poster. Can you get me one?

Heather K said...

I am not actually sure that there are very many real paper copies of it, so I will try, but I can absolutely email you a digital copy. There is also usually a boy on boy version of the poster. I think they rotate.

When we first started hanging them out, they would put the boy ones in the gay boy dance clubs and the girl ones in lesbian places.

Jim said...

If you want to look, I appreciate it. You don't have to hassle or anything, though. I just think it looks cool. Can you post the boy on boy version? Or send it to me. Whatever.