Monday, April 07, 2008

Things left to do

My boss called me this morning and told me I did not have to go into work today. That is good because I must get shower curtain liner, some flowers and kitty litter in the next 2 hours and ten minutes.

I had to clean up pie mess that was strewn all over my kitchen, so I am really glad I worked so hard to get the kitchen spotless on Saturday. I also have some laundry to put away and some trash to take out. Actually not in too much of a hurry right now. It is kind of nice to have some slight peace. Very, very nice really. Show opens tonight! Mom arrives! All sort of excitement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time while your mom's there!

Jim said...

I say, also; have a lovely time. Do you ever get drunk with your mom, out of curiosity?