Thursday, April 03, 2008

tired

But...I did get my bills paid.

I did not work out.

I did snuggle with kittehs instead.

I did not snuggle with boy.

I will hopefully get off computer and go to bed very very soon. Because I need sleep.

I need sleep because the play I am in is killing me! Totally killing me. However next episode it is much, much easier on me. I am back to being comic relief in just a few scenes instead of having to have feelings and emotions and actually freaking work and not just say crazy shit. Next episode my first line is "Fuck my balls!" And I might get to host some amazing extravaganza of some kind. It might be totally awesome. Just saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What kinda actor wants a "character" with "a rich emotional life" that they would have to "portray"?