Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Fog Is Lifting

I feel much better, maybe it was rest or better food or doing things that make me happy, but I am feeling better.  Some people at work are being stupid which is not helping the feeling better entirely--mostly because I have been doing things on my own timeline and no one told me that a few things on my list they would prefer get done earlier rather than later which I totally would've done if anyone had said something because it is not like I am doing nothing over here people!  I just have a long list of things to do to recover from whole office spring cleaning.
 
But I feel like I am taking pleasure in things and not feeling clouded over, and that is good.  Getting out of the rut is good.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Glad you are feeling better. It sucks when you don't feel like yourself.

Heather K said...

Yesterday I had a half day went home early and napped. Seems like sleep was what I was needing.

Thank you Jim.

sally said...

I'm so glad to hear life is brightening up again. It's never pleasant to be in a funk.