Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ok, still paused. . . actually may unpause later today

I paused because this weekend started with a doozy of a birthday party, and I got way drunker than I had been in a long time.  That led to a Saturday where Sam and I did nothing.  We made the house messy, we ate chips and salsa as a meal.  We lounged around the house and never got dressed or showered.  That meant Sunday needed to be more productive and then my play got crazy because someone dropped out of the play and there were re-writes and all hoop-dee-durdle.  Although in the end I think it might end up even better for the show than if the rewrites had not been prompted.  (So for those following along in the comments Sam and I were not vomiting, although he managed to massively screw up his sleep schedule during this whole thing).
 
Anyway, things are settling down.  I got some news that should make several things in my life easier--thanks to the genius and generosity of my wonderful boyfriend. 
 
I was also pausing to put pictures in the blog posts, but I think I will just blog AND THEN go back and insert photos.  So later today I may well catch things back up.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. I'm glad to hear we seem to have confined the vomiting to Idaho.

Jim said...

You guys should get drunk when you come down for the reunion.