Friday, August 28, 2009

So tired lately

I have been sleeping very badly for the last few days. All wakeful and restless. It sucks. I am however basically moved in. Tonight I will tackle a small pile of WTF/Where the hell can this possibly go stuff and then we are all in.

I look forward to next Wednesday, although I will schedule an appointment with my doctor for that day, I plan mostly to do nothing, lots of nothing, and then the following Wednesday I might take advantage of a whole day to go down to the Museum of Science and Industry and see the Harry Potter exhibit, or maybe I will museum it up closer to home.

3 comments:

Sally said...

I could be up for museuming. Let me know.

If Wednesdays are going to be your kickaround days, we could consider making that a date day until I get an actual job.

Sally said...

OOH! I've been wanting to do this: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chicago/chi-medical-illustrators-city-zoaug19,0,4252193.story

You're the friend most likely to be also interested. Are you?

Heather K said...

I have wanted to see that too!

We should make Wednesdays our date day. Done.