Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well now I really have to move

I booked some movers and booked the freight elevator at Sam's.  So now I really have to have stuff done by next Wedneday at noon.  However, I have a lot of time between now and then and I already have several things packed.  It will be ok.
 
That is really all I have for today.  Except for the fact that I really enjoy that Corner Bakery (a yummy kind of quick kind of cheap lunch chain here) has an insane plethora of tasty caffeine free beverages to choose from at lunch.  A Lemonade that is more lemonade than vaguely lemony wateryish stuff.  A caffeine free diet coke.  Some juice choices. AND, their lemon-lime soda is Fresca!  Which is not lemon lime but it delightful and citrusy!  It has been making my afternoon all afternoon.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Given your INVALUABLE assistance earlier this evening, I am making a grand offer. I will help you pack, if you like. Depending on how far along I am with my unpacking, I may have some boxes you can use as well.

Heather K said...

Well, you are welcome to come over and assist. But I actually am not in too bad of shape, I don't think. In fact I bet I am 1/2 packed now.

I have a few boxes worth of books and DVDs to get boxed up. I have my kitchen stuff (which is not too much, mostly a set of dishes and a few other bits) left and the rest of my clothes left (not very many really and many will be bundled up for Salvation Army), and then some bedding and stray stuff.

That seems like more. OK, I am not half packed. Ugh. Well tonight and tomorrow and Sunday should put a major dent in it.

Sally said...

Shoot. I made that offer thinking you were going to be packing on Monday & Tuesday after work. I'm already booked for the entire weekend. Dammit. I wanted to help.

Well, know that I owe you a HUGE favor. (And as I said last night, maybe also pie.)

Heather K said...

Well, we'll see where I end up after this weekend, but if I am still packing Monday and Tuesday after work, I can guarantee that I will take you up on that offer.

I also have never ever ever turned down a pie.