Friday, October 02, 2009

Blog Tweaks

I am tweaking the things.

If you would like to be on my blog roll, please email me the link info or just tell me. If you tell me, it may take about a week for me to get my shit in order and do the editing at home where all my friends blogs are favorited.

I am not sure I am a big fan of the Twitter gadget, so I may nix it. I am thinking about trying to monetize it, but I might not. I more likely will get a site for my wedding blogging and try to monetize that.

I encourage feedback on the changes.

6 comments:

Heather K said...

Thank you for all the feedback oh tens of readers, er, um. This is underwhelming. Where have all my readers gone?

Sally said...

Could one of the tweaks you make be to the color of the font? I can barely read it.

I don't know about the rest of your readers, but this one was in Minneapolis and didn't take her laptop along.

Jim said...

I don't see many changes. Maybe look at the other templates Blogger offers or at some of the user designed ones. This circle pattern reads as pretty generic to me.

Heather K said...

Text color is fixed. It should be very visible.

I really changed nothing about the blogs basic template. All I changed was adding some gadgets: twitter posts, let's you follow the blog, and a blog roll which is pretty empty so far. Mostly because I forget to go edit it on my home laptop where everyone's blog addresses are bookmarked.

I think about changing the basic template, and then I just don't because I am scared and bad at internets.

I also think that I will have a separate blog for the bridal blogging, and I will save the big reviews for that. I don't mind genericness for this for now.

Sally said...

THANK YOU for fixing the font color. Now I don't have to squint. (Squinting accentuates my wrinkles. Ugh.)

Jim said...

I'm not the smartest person with the blogging templates and such, but I've changed mine enough that I'm sure I could help you if you wanted.