Monday, October 19, 2009

No Sam

I came home a little after 10:30 to see no fiancee in the house. It is an hour later and he still is not here. He has not responded to a good ten texts and a good ten phone calls. The last I heard from him was a one word text at 9:30 when I was at my show. Well the show I am in some episodes in but not tonight, tonight I was watching the show. The show he was too feeling poorly to go and see. Not, though, feeling poorly enough that he would stay in the motherfucking house.

And such is the life of loving an alcoholic. I have no idea where he is. I have some guesses, and I could go wander the streets in search of him. However, I also know that he seems to have some homeless/junkie/begging/vagrants who he has pissed off a bit and once had to get a cop walk him past. Also some other guy who hates drunk Sam. Plus IF he is drunk (which let's face it he must be or he would be home or in contact with me), he could be in jail, hit by a car, or mugged or worse, and I would have no way of knowing.

So I sit at home. Angry and terrified because I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

No comments: