Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sam found

Five hours after his last text he calls me. I guess it is no surprise that he went out drinking. He never read any text messages while he was out, and he saw that I was calling but never wanted to talk to me all night long. At least, that is what he drunkenly just told me on the way home.

He is in McDonald's getting a cheeseburger. Let's hope he can make it the rest of the way home without altercation. He must pass his archenemy homeless people to get home. He likes to lecture them about not taking people's money. They do not like to be lectured by drunk, rich, white boys. He also likes to tell other drunk white people that the homeless people are not nice and to not give them money. The homeless dudes especially do not like him doing that.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, Honey. Scary and awful. I'm sorry that was the culmination of your evening.

Jim said...

I'm glad it's better now.

chrissy. said...

i'm sorry to hear he had a relapse. is it getting better on the whole? has he gone off like this recently?