Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is not a depressing or disturbing post (but if you do not like those skip the following two)

My kitty cuddled up and was loving to me for a large portion of last night, and that was awesome.

I am going to be good and start using the treadmill in the exercise room, even as I plan to read while I am on it. Just going to crank the amount it ramps up as I walk on it.

Yesterday I got in the mail a copy of a Life Magazine from 1958 that features a spread on Mies van der Rohe and even more our apartment building and its neighbor/twin. It is pretty awesome. So is the magazine with its ads and products and life from that era (these kind of appalling old recipies that I almost want to make just because they seem so ridiculous).

4 comments:

Jim said...

Can you still get all the ingredients you need for those recipes?

Sally said...

I can't believe you haven't updated yet about how fabulous today was. What ARE you wasting your time on?

Heather K said...

I had rehearsal. A rehearsal where we did speed throughs and line throughs for a good chunk of it which was not perhaps the most useful way to spend it.

Sally said...

I was actually kidding. I knew you were at rehearsal. I wrote this right after I got home. I was still basking in the wonder that was "Fantasea."

I'm sorry rehearsal was frustrating. I hate when that happens.