Thursday, November 02, 2006

Reader Poll

So, lately it has occured to me that I have no idea who reads my blog. I know my roommates and my coworker, Kristy, peek in occasionally. Alan, Jim, and Margaret leave regular comments (although lately the Jimbo has been absent). Some other friends on MySpace and the bitchbarn have found me here as well, but there are others out there in cyberspace whom I know nothing about who now know a great deal about me. So, I am throwing a reader poll.

I am inviting all of my readers to leave a comment introducing themselves. It doesnt have to be much (name or pseudonym and city) or it can be a nice long bio or blog link or web page link. Also feel free to share what you like about my blog or what you would like to see more of, I guess you can even tell me what you hate (I probably won't respond to the things you hate because this is my blog and if you don't like it, you don't have to read it). If you do leave comments about what you like, I may try to include more of it. What I am looking for is an idea of how many people take a look into my life and how often they do so.

The fact that I might have some sort of public is shocking to me. I can kind of understand why some of my friends might read this, but it is hard for me to grasp the concept that there might be something in here for total strangers. Which is why I am so curious. Please, please take a second and say hi (like I said, name and city would be great and anything more would be AWESOME!). Thank you so much in advance.

6 comments:

chrissy. said...

i am in your loving readership, heather!

i think you know me.


maybe.

Margaret said...

checking in. ;)

Heather K said...

Yea!!! Keep checking in people. This is awesome (although I am not sure I know this Chrissy person you speak of--hahaha).

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Joann. I live in a small town outside of Kansas City MO. I don't even remember how I found this blog. I search around a lot. I like reading blogs.

I read a lot of blogs written by regular people that talk about their lives. I don't care for the ones that talk about politics and news all the time. That's what talk radio is for.

I am married and have a 6 month old baby boy. I can identify with you because I have a college degree too, but I just work at Wal-Mart. I only work part-time. I'm a housewife the rest of the time.

The blogs I read are like stories, and I have to keep up with them. So I read everyday. I like people like you who update frequently.

So... keep it up!

Robyn said...

yup- everyday- and Joann- at least 4 of us on this comment list so far are from near KC aw well

Jim said...

Hi mom.