Friday, November 17, 2006

Relief

That is what I felt last night as I flipped back in time to one year ago. I was wanting to see if I had written down some intimation of what I had said in an email to Paul when I was mad crushing and thought he was interested in me too--because, prompted by something Sara Jo said, I thought that perhaps I had foolishly professed my love for him in an email. I didn't recall doing something like that, but let's face it, it is totally something that I would do.

However, I did not profess my love of anything to him. I may have sort of asked him out on a date, but that is a far cry from love profession. A year removed from being ignored when emailing someone about what could be a date is way, way less awkward then a year removed from email love profession followed by painful silence. This weird can be blamed far more entirely on him then on me. He is just weird, and that is not helped by having to hang out with my very own downright strange.

Please raise your hand in the comments if my writing made this almost unintelligible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

almost unintelligible.
also, won't this be awkward, if paul were to read this? i mean, an email, that's usually a two person kinda deal. this whole 'blogosphere' is huge. anyone can read this.
you've got ex-boyfriends from cmsu all over this blog.
you've got new-girlfriends of ex-boyfriends posing as new 'friends' of yours.

Anonymous said...

also, i've had some shit on my mind, lately, and have decided to grace the blogosphere with my ramblings, once again.
more of an exercise in essay writing, really.

Jim said...

not only was that post confusing, I don't understand what you did. why were you even wondering?

Heather K said...

It is possible that I am crazy.

Basically last weekend I ran into Paul unexpectedly when I was over at the house of friends that he was staying with. None of my friends mentioned to me that he was living on their couch for a few days.

It was an awkward meeting, and then Sara Jo (one of the friends) made me crazy by intimating that I might have professed my love for Paul via email last fall. It turns out I didn't profess any love, but did ask him out on a date.

To Alan, I am for real not worried that he would be reading my blog, and if he does fine. Whatever. I am just not going to worry about it.

Jim said...

Okay, I understand now. I don't know why I was so confused earlier; probably just tired.