Monday, November 06, 2006

A weird coincidence

I was trying to figure out what speed dial numbers belong to my roommates today (because every person in my phone has a # and if I just type that in I can call them faster), and so I was looking for the #'s for a few people by scrolling through all of them, and the # 69 belongs to a particular someone I seem to have a particular weakness for who may be moving here in not all that long of a time. Because God hates me. I would've been just fine not knowing this. My friend Jessica predicts I will probably do something that will turn out to be stupid, and this just seems to be a sign that that is almost definitely going to happen.

In and completely unrelated note, sometimes when I visit my own blog from outside of the blogger dashboard it lies about how many comments are attached to a post, for example saying there aren't any when I can see that obviously isn't true when I click on the button. I don't get it, unless it is a glitch in my bookmarks because it sometimes needs me to push refresh on pages in my bookmarks that I visit often that get updated regularly (ie blogs powered by blogger). It kind of sucks. I will go for days thinking no one likes me or that someone isn't posting when in fact they have been all along. I do not like this Sam I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, I'm not moving to Chicago...

Heather K said...

I do push refresh, but it annoys me.

Also, interesting new speeling of your name John Beier, but I don't think I was talking about you, you silly boy.

Anonymous said...

As flattering as it is that you "have a particular weakness" for me, I regret to inform you that I am not planning on moving to Chicago at any time. Nor was I thinking about the possibility of said relocation.
I don't know from where you get your information, but I might guess that it comes from the same sources that sent President Bush into war with Iraq. It's just plain wrong.
Also, god is a myth.

Heather K said...

Wow, it seems like ever ex-boyfriend I have ever had is an avid reader of my blog. Wait, nope, just the ones from CMS.