Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sending out better karma

I really believe that what you put out in the world comes back to you, and I feel that I have been putting more badness and pettiness out into the universe then I ought to lately (bitching about work and my bosses and random other cattiness). To head things off at the pass I am going to concentrate on sending out some good.

I am going to be nicer at work. Not say anything if I can't say anything nice. Speak up with a compliment when I see something good in others. Smile at people as I walk down the street. Be a good friend. Listen. Okay, try to listen better.

That is a start. We shall see how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, good luck with that.
i'll be here in a week, when you (and i am, still) are venting.

that was ridiculously pithy. and i apologize.

Heather K said...

I feel ya. Spent a chunk of last night mutually venting on the phone with a coworker.