Monday, July 02, 2007

Marathon of Fun: Cast changes

So my brother is back in Cali, but Luke and Jamie are here. Last night we went over to Sara, Jon, and Angie's and bar-b-qued. There was kebabs and hot dogs (Chicago style and just with ketchup). We sat around in the backyard and hung out with Angela and Shannon and even Paul for awhile. There was much talk and laughter (and also Paul in full out motorcycle gear which I am not sure if that was funny or hot or something in between).

I am not sure what the rest of the plans for their visit are. Probably some fireworks on the 3rd (when Chi town does it up) followed by drunken jenga.

Also, I broke my phone completely. It is in two pieces and no longer works. Tonight I am getting a new one. Just FYI, so no one try to call me.

2 comments:

Jim said...

You should get an iphone. Then we can all be envious of you and hate you at the same time.

Heather K said...

Ooooh, I saw one today. Our general manager got one. They are awesome.

However, I have sprint, and I do NOT have the cashola for one right now, or really the need or use for one.