Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Marathon of fun: the leg where I am a bad friend

I killed my phone, but then I got a new one. However, this all happened while my friend Anna was having a show which I really wanted to go see, but I couldn't remember where or when, and I couldn't call her because I had no phone and no number for her. So I didn't see it. Instead I met other friends for dinner. This means I totally blew it on the being a good friend business. I did.

It was fun seeing the other friends. And my new phone rules. It is a Katana which is apparently Japanese (or Sanyo) for not quite a razr. It is blue, and I like it very much.

Tonight, "Drink or Dare Jenga" which is (as it sounds) a drinking game meets Jenga meets truth or dare. Imminent doom music plays now. Will I keep up my resolve not to be so drunk I puke? Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly the phone I have! Only they didn't have any color available but black (stupid small town Sprint store) so I got black.

But I put pink rhinestones on it.

Heather K said...

Sweet!!

Speaking of, I no longer have a Sally phone number, someone should email it to me.

Heather K said...

Also, still vomit free since May!

Anonymous said...

If you have the same phone number, I can just call you.

Heather K said...

call me!