Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Augh!

My room could be classified as a national disaster area right now. It is totally a mess, and I really need to clean it up. I need to trash some stuff in it. I need to Stacey and Clintonize my wardrobe (because quite frankly a lot of it needs to be cruelly pruned--there is no reason to where clothes that you know make you look bad, and yet skipping laundry makes that seem like a good plan). Plus, that will let me know what I need to hit the american apparel and dickies websites for (yea for work perks).

I also need to find a way to hook up my television in it, and maybe even attach some cable to it (the television). DVD and cable in my very own room! Maybe Renee and I should look into what it would cost to get DVR, maybe I could have some DVR in my room? We probably have to have the cable guy come out and fix the cable right now anyway (the cable sucks and barely gives us a good picture). I bought a TV since we were losing old roommate (second hand from my boss), and then new roommate has a much bigger TV.

Hmmm. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johnny B here....

You can never have enough technology in your house.

That is all.