Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Everything Changes

Like roommates and homes. New roommate, not staying roommate. She is basically back in California for good. New apartment search is underway.

Other people seem to be pissed at me for no reason. Other people might feel differently. Mostly, I just want a nice, cheap apartment to magically appear for October, plus people to move all my stuff for free. House elves could do that, they don't have to be people.

I saw the Sound of Music last night in Grant Park under the stars. It was way fun, and Sara and Chris came with. Actually Sara Jo was totally responsible for the really awesome patch of blanket real estate we got. It ruled. Plus we booed at Nazis and cheered for nuns and got squeamish every time there was kissing and romance (and we booed for Baroness Schrader). I recommend outdoor film fests--there was a ton of people there!! I could hardly believe it when I left our seat to go pee in the middle of the boring Maria back to the abbey part. Next year everyone should come with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not mad at you, I love you!!
And it was a lot of fun to go to the movie in the park. We are totally going to more next summer! :)
SJ

Anonymous said...

Johnny B here.

New apartment?? It just gets better and better. I'll help you look, let me know and I'll nerd out on craigslist for ya.

Johnny B= not pissed at heather, fyi. Looking forward to Road Raging.

Heather K said...

For the record, I don't think any of the people who read my blog are the randomly pissed at me people. They are friends who either don't read this or are people from work (who don't know this exists). But thanks for the show of support guys!