Thursday, August 23, 2007

No takers

No one wanted to join my cult. Sally even pointed out that it wasn't really my preaching that drove them to God. All that is true. I guess that puts a damper on my cult.

I am totally sick. I was a little sick on Monday, Tuesday was crappy at regular work, so I called off second work. Then I only went in for a few hours on Monday, and I did not go in today. This evening I am feeling quite a bit better--which means my sinuses only feel about a quarter full of crap instead of brimming over with junk. Also my eyes are hardly watering, and I don't feel off balance with all the shit in my ears.

I have been watching House season 3 on DVD and the BBC documentary Jekyll and AMC's series Mad Men, so it isn't like I am not doing anything. I also did some dishes, and I may still do some laundry and clean my room again. It seems I am always cleaning my room. I don't know how I make such a mess of it so much of the time.

Chris Plummer lives here now, and I love him even if I must cancel our meetings due to illness, well and due to the fact that we are in the middle of a crazy ass thrunderstorm that has knocked some power out--not mine, obviously or this blogging thing would be very hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well actually, if you look at it the right way, it means after you, God is the only available improvement. You'd think they'd be beating down your door.