Thursday, August 16, 2007

Horoscope widget

On my igoogle homepage, I have a widget for my horoscope. I put it one there because I thought it would be fun and funny and a nice silly way to greet the morning at work. Now I am not so sure, because this Rick Levine guy is following me. He must be, plus he is probably listening to my thoughts because it has been creepy right on lately! I mean, I guess it could all be vague enough to be read into, but it also seems to be focusing on topics or situations that are at the forefront of my mind right now. It is kind of freaking me out.

Thank you for all the lovely feedback on my headshots (comments on Wranglers notwithstanding, yeah Lauren I am looking at you). I actually will probably use the two that you all like the most as my main two shots.

Hopefully I will blog more next week when I won't have worked over 40 hours by the time I got to bed on Wednesday night (and I haven't even seen "My Boys" yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? You're going to use photo #2 as one of your two pix? You must be going for a very specific set of roles.

Heather K said...

Well, there is this recurring post on Craig's List for a role as "Junkie #7" It is me all over.

Not that one silly! That last two.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware you had "boys".

In which case...I think I need a shower.

*shudder*

Heather K said...

The TBS TV show, thank you very much.