Thursday, August 09, 2007

TV in my room

No cable in my room, just TV. But it has a DVD player and a VCR, and I watched a movie from my bed last night, until way too late. I was just going to watch part of the movie, but no the whole movie made me watch it, and it was only mediocre at best ("Miss Potter"). It seems I should avoid having cable in my room as that will be worse--being able to watch movies there might be bad enough. Although it might help me catch up on my Netflix.

Tonight is dinner and a movie night with my boss and my roomie (who also works with me). Plus new roomie comes back from California. We are going to a pretty fabulous restaurant where I love the food, and then to see the "Becoming Jane" movie (becuase it is official Heather watches British writers biopics night--what's next "Sylvia"?). I am excited. The movie has gotten good reviews as a light but thoroughly entertaining bit of fluffy cinema, and I am so down with that.

Also, I programmed a universal remote all by myself last night. I was pretty impressed by that feat. Usually those stupid things defeat me.

No comments: