Friday, January 23, 2009

I seem like a fool!

Because I listen to TBTL and laugh aloud at it often, which is kind of embarassing on the bus or walking down the street.  Chrissy, I strongly reccomend this show to you because I think you will really like it also Jim.  Others of you may not like it much I think that Robyn, Margaret and Sara Jo will be annoyed and think it a waste of your time (I am not saying you would be wrong), Jon might like it--it could go either way, Sally you just won't see what the big deal is which is probably for the best because you do not have time for it.  Sisavadty I think you will like it but it will take a few shows to get there.  Teebs you are like Jon and could go either way, either total love or total hate. 
 
Stupid Lauren has made me one of the tens, and I can't go the roller skate party a week from today, but I am seriously thinking of trying to force Sam's brother to go because he lives in Seattle, and I do see the stupidness of this plan.  I do see it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I listened to the first ten minutes or so of one broadcast just now, and you're right. I'm not sure what the big deal is. If I didn't like doing studio work so much with just nat/ambient sound, I might be tempted to play it while I'm creating. But music and other people's chatter influences my artwork too much. I can't hear the music that's in my head then.

So good call.

Dropped At Birth said...

where do i find this tbtl to listen to? i will give it a whirl and report back to you!

Heather K said...

itunes or their website has more outlets mynorthwest.com/tbtl

Yeah, I would say it would be great for long days of the studio, but it sounds like it would be more annoying than anything else.

chrissy. said...

duly noted.

laurenj said...

Oh, TBTL!!! As I warned heather, the first phase is confusion, then anger, and finally complete addiction.

Yay for recruiting new tens!!!