Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sometimes relationships are hard

I think we all know this. The boyfriend and I are in a hard patch. I don't believe it is an unendurable hard patch, but certainly a very bracing and learning hard patch. That's really all I feel like saying about that.

For the record, no one is breaking up, no one is doing awful things to the other, nothing like that is happening. There is some fighting and some misunderstanding and some crying because that is what happens the best of us in rough patches.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And just so you know, it's normal to have them at any stage of a relationship. November? Rough patch. Seriously rough patch. Glad that part's done now.

Dropped At Birth said...

of course. it makes you grow and learn and if you survive it, stronger!

Heather K said...

I do know all of that, and I sense that it is a surviving strengthening rough patch. Thanks guys for all your support.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that friend...but I know you two will be okay. Plus making up is always fun! :)

Sara Jo