Monday, January 05, 2009

My calendar is naked

Well, not naked, but pretty bare.  Especially considering the last months and what not.  Having two jobs fills up the calendar, so does having a play, and two jobs and a play turns out to be a killer.  Right now, I am in hiatus mode on play.  I have one job.  So there is a grand total of 1 play related commitment on my January calendar and then a second maybe committment--it is rough because it conflicts with a boyfriend related thing, so it may depend on which one I go to (also on weather, if it doesn't totally suck I may go to the far off one, if it does totally suck I will NOT be going to the far off one). 
 
In fact my main conflicts of the moment are trips or visits.  In exactly 24 days, my parents come to town for a weekend.  In 32 days I go to Mexico, and in 47 days I go to the Pacific Northwest (kind of all of it, weather permitting we will hit Washington, Oregon, and Idaho) for 9 or 10 days.  It should be great fun. 
 
But boy does my calendar look unfamiliar because of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy that while you can and get some rest stored up. You'll be going full bore again before you know it.

Heather K said...

I have to, I mean GET to, do all the driving on the WA, OR, WA, ID, WA trip, so hopefully it will be fairly restful. Plus Sam and I always seem to fill up our evenings with going out and doing fun things which I don't complain about until I get robbed of some sleep.