Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Day Done

Well, I got some pictures made, but I forgot to make blown up copies of the ones I have and like.

I did hang out with Sally.

I did finish unpacking (well kind of, there is some straightening/serious examination of this one little bag of random but the bag is put away-kind of-in the closet.

I did mostly clean up the house.

I did have a rehearsal that was very tiring. Sometimes working on original stuff is totally awesome, sometimes it is less awesome. Let's just say that my acting can try and fix a problem that would be better solved by editing, but editing in the first place would've made everything better.

And I didn't have to make dinner because Sam went out sailing with a friend who owns a fancy ridiculous boat.

So shelf rearranging will commence tomorrow in tandem with picture blowing up.

Not bad. Not too bad at all.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I had SUCH a lovely time yesterday. Thanks for that.