Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Day Off

It was wonderful to get to sleep in today. And now I have stuff to do later in the day, so I should be getting my stuff into gear. I shouldn't be lying in bed with a laptop across my thighs wasting time (although blogging is probably the least time wasty thing that I am doing).

To do today:

Put all the books on shelves away in a nice less crowdedy sort of way (while also removing the paper covers).

Unpack the last to little bits of things left from the move.

Clean up around the place.

Maybe send some pictures to Walgreens to change up some of the frames in the house.

Meet up with my friend Sally in Andersonville for some exploring and maybe some food.

Have rehearsal.

Oh I think I am supposed to make something that Sam can have for dinner too.

So far all I have done is sleep a lot, blog a little, tend to my facebook farm, and watch Revolutionary Road.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Looks like you were right. Next Wednesday, then?

"Redefining the Medical Artist" will be at the International Museum of Surgical Science, 1524 N. Lake Shore Drive, until Oct. 23. For more information about the exhibit go to imss.org/anatgallery.

Heather K said...

Done, and then in October at the Shedd if you are still free!