Sunday, September 13, 2009

Whirlwind trip basically over

Sam and I are sitting on the el at Midway and waiting for it to take us to the red line and then all the way home. Because we did it, trip went great and super smooth.

Now all that is left of my weekend is to go to the U2 CONCERT!!! Which will be my second time seeing them (my first time seeing them in 8+ years) and be super fun.

I am already tired from lots of weird sleep over the last few days, so I will be even more exhausted after tonight and tomorrow I have a show! But Wednesday is very easy on the planning, a brunch with Sallyacious and our friend Jamie and then sleeping. Lots of sleeping, I fortell it now.

1 comment:

Sally said...

As long as you don't sleep through brunch, I hope you can sleep all day Wednesday.

Where are we going, BTW?


Verification: germo. Which would be a BAD name for a cute brunch place.