Thursday, June 29, 2006

Birthday here and there

So, I had a wonderful game night with roommates of all sorts last night. There was a lot of tequila sunrise and some fn games at Janna and Renees with Sabrina. I have found that I am not good at getting people to come to parties, but that it doesn't matter because who does come has a wonderful time--even if it is a small one (the party not the time).

I was however let go from my babysitting gig during my brithday party. Oh yeah. They found someone who can come four days a week for the mornings, and I could never (and would never do that). I guess that means that I will be looking for a new job or a new second job or something. I was hoping to not have to do that for a while, but. . .

Oh well, I knew that wasn't a permanent gig. I just kind of came to count on it, and the money it brought in. At least I had saved enough money up to move.

No comments: