Thursday, June 01, 2006

Good Mail

I got an invitation to Amy & Jim's wedding in the mail today. Now I just need to figure out how to swing it. We shall see. It shouldn't be too bad if I can get the time off.

Also, I don't think I ever want to have kids. I say this because of the nanny job, but not because the kids are horrible or anything but more because of the pressure. If I have kids I will be responsible for their very existence--all of the time! Also, if they are crappy or weird or screwed up or horrible people, it would be my fault because I either screwed them up or didn't protect them enough from whatever it is that did screw them up. That is way too much pressure.

This stemmed from the 2-year-old being kind of a craphead today. Also have now seen both of the parents in their skivvies (the dad as he opened the door to me this morning--in boxers so it wasn't completely weird but weird--and the mom as she was getting ready), and I have also been present for some fighting. It was a little uncomfortable and totally weird.

No comments: