Sunday, June 04, 2006

V. Funny

So the other night I was goofing off in my room with my digital camera and some bright red lipstick. My goal was to see if it was remotely feasible for me to take a photo in my room with my little camera that could be used as a headshot without looking like I took it in my room with my digital camera and no photography skills. I just was trying to see what would happen. Then I posted the best shot of the group (most of which were way crappy, but with the digital you just hit erase) on my space, and I got like four or five comments on it in two days. Everyone loved it. I was just goofing off and I thought it turned out nice enough to be a new update to the photos I have on there. Now I am seriously contemplating if I could crop it or photoshop it enough to work as a headshot (in color--since they do that now--maybe), but I doubt it. It will just be way too different and look like I don't know what I am doing. If you want to check it out and don't have me as your MySpace friend already feel free to go to here and check it out.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

its cute!